Friday, February 4, 2011
MilSpouse Friday Fill-In
Each week, Wife of a Sailor posts a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Go back to her blog and enter your blog so we can all visit other blogs and get to know each other!
1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
This week we had temps. around 10 degress, but it was still below zero with our windchill. I can't wait until spring gets here...it can't get here soon enough!!
2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
I shop the store ads and I TRY to use coupons as much as I can. We have a radio station that sells store/restaurant certificates at a % off so you can save money going places you're already planning to go to. I'm always looking for new ways to save money. I love the menu planning idea...now I just have to implement it.
3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned??
My first car was a white '98 Chevy Corsica. His name was Herbert and he was awesome! I loved that car and he loved me.
4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? (Your question & blog just may appear one week!)
I'd love to see a question about your favorite recipe. I'm always looking for new meals or a twist on our traditional meals.
5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if….
You might be a MilSpouse if you're a single parent, but married. I joke with my friends that I'm a single mom for next few weeks/months when my husband leaves for training.
at 7:28 AM