Monday, March 7, 2011

Going Away Party Planning

I recently started planning my husband's going away party and so far I've only picked the date and place. I wanted to have it somewhere other than our house that is relatively easy to find. I decided to have it the Homewood Suites since it's right off a major highway and any out of town guests will be able to find it easily (I hope). 
After talking to them about having a send-off party for my deploying husband they were wonderful enough to waive the rental fee of the meeting room. I can't tell you how much it means to me (and to our family) that people are so understanding and willing to help us out. Complete strangers helping complete strangers! These are the stories you don't hear about on the news or in the newspapers. THANK YOU to the people at the Homewood Suites!! We look forward to our party (as soon as I get the rest of it planned)!

1 comment:

  1. Hope it goes well and you enjoy yourselves and can give him the send off he deserves (in the nicest possible way of course).

    ReplyDelete