Sunday, January 23, 2011

Good News...

A few weeks ago I bought a bayberry candle. "So what?" you're thinking. Well, I was told burning a bayberry candle from tip to socket puts luck in the home and gold in the pocket. So I lit it and watched it burn, and burn and burn. Several hours later it was as low as it could go. I didn't feel any different, but I thought this could be the thing we need to sell our house!
This evening I received an email stating we have a showing tomorrow afternoon. This could be the one! All of them can be the one, but I like to think it everytime. Please cross your fingers and wish us luck because we can definitely use it. Especially after I read an article in the paper that home sales are down again. I will let you know how everything goes. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I hope it happens for you. I hope this is the one. I may try the same thing for my home its been on the market since August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! It's hard selling a house since you don't have any control over the buyers. Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete