Friday, January 28, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Each week, Wife of a Sailor posts a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Go back to her blog and enter your blog so we can all visit other blogs and get to know each other!

If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?
I would be in a romantic comedy...I'm thinking something similar to "The Wedding Planner."

What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?
I would love to go to Hawaii! Or tour Europe! Maybe I could tour Europe and then stop in Hawaii on my way home. Sounds like a plan!

Did you have pets growing up?
Nope! I always wanted a dog. I asked for a dog every year for my birthday and Christmas. I finally got 2 teacup chihuahuas as a college graduation gift!

What do you do for exercise?
Exercise? I knew I forgot something!! I want to start jogging and plan to do a 5k this summer. Summer will be here before I know it so I better get my butt in gear and start training, huh?

What is the best piece of advice you've ever received as a MilSpouse?
The only advice I've ever received was to ignore rumors. I don't know a lot of military spouses so that makes military life a little easier. I'm always open to advice!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you finally got your dogs for your graduation. And a movie like the Wedding Planner would be my cup of tea too. :D

    ReplyDelete