Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Here's To The Heroes


Any active duty, activated or drilling reservist, or National Guardsman is entitled to free admission under the Here's to the Heroes program. As many as three direct dependents of military personnel also are entitled to free admission. Dependents may take advantage of the offer without their service member, though an adult must accompany minor dependents, and dependent ages 10 and over must present valid dependent I.D.

Valid for one complimentary single-day admission per person, per year, during the regular operating schedules at one of the following: SeaWorld Orlando, San Diego, or San Antonio, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Williamsburg, Sesame Place, Water Country USA, Adventure Island. Not valid at Discovery Cove and Aquatica. Christmas Town at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Va. is not included as part of this program.

Click here to sign up and for more information. Please pass this on to any military families you know.  

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm your newest follower from the Social Parade + would love for you to consider following me back. Thanks! Malia
    http://www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. found ya via a blog hop. following you now! :)wont you stop on over to my blog too and comment to help me build my numbers? (& follow me too!) I have lots of great giveaways all the time, right now, 12 active ones!

    Low entries too! Some VERY low entries!
    I'm a sahm navy wife of a submariner man.
    2 great kids.
    I speak my mind,
    I blog about our life when I have the time, so anyway that's it. Cute blog!
    ty for taking the time to read this! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is also a military discount at "Let's Dish." It's 20% off and makes meal making simple, however the cost is on the more expensive side. The code is Military20. There are locations in the Twin Cities so it may be useful to your reader community.

    -Jennifer C

    ReplyDelete