Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oneida = Happy Boys

Oh Oneida, thank you for making my boys SUPER happy! We just received your package in the mail and the boys couldn't wait for me to open their new flatware! We were lucky enough to receive two of Oneida's 3pc. Chateau Child Sets.


I've been looking for children's flatware for quite a while without any luck. My boys are always fighting over the set at grandpa's house and now they both have a set of their very own! They use their flatware daily and they LOVE it! We no longer need to use the other sets that barely pick up food. Cole feels like "daddy" when he uses his set because he can use his knife and fork to cut all by himself. Henry loves the little spoon and fork because they are just his size.


I LOVE Oneida because of their quality! Our family has used Oneida for generations - my grandparents, parents and now US! These sets are perfect for little hands AND they're dishwasher safe. I highly recommend this flatware for anyone with small children. It would also make a wonderful gift for any mom-to-be!

*I received two free sets of flatware to keep and use in order to form an opinion. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site. Actual experience may vary. A special THANK YOU to Oneida for allowing me to review their flatware!

No comments:

Post a Comment