Wednesday, October 12, 2011

So Much To Do - So Little Time

Every night I plan to grab the laptop and write about what's going on, what new links I've come across or ideas that we've implented while we're adjusting to a new temporary norm. As you can see, every night I've failed...until now.
As you may already know, we've recently moved so we've been busy unpacking and adjusting to our new life. I've also started a new job. I know, did I really need to throw that in the mix too? Why not, right? Things have actually started to settle down and we're getting comfortable in our somewhat new life.

I have several posts that I need to do in the next few days because they will talk about a few of the new things we've adopted in our daily routine.
1. Our Kisses From Daddy jar - What is it, you ask. Well, I'm hoping to talk about that and post some pictures in the next day or so.
2. Our Flat Daddy - Daddy can't be here, but a flat daddy can be! We love ours and will recommend it to anyone!
3. My first giveaway! I have an Army Wife keychain and will be more than happy to give it to some special. I'd really like to keep it, but that wouldn't be very nice.

I hope the week is flying by for eveyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment